Tuesday, July 10, 2012

God is Good!!!!!


After Surgery


Peaceful


I LOVE this Medwagon ~ WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!  We walked miles.


A moment during the toughest times ~ I watched the monitor for hours hoping it would give us an idea if the pain was under control.



Ruthie is out of surgery. She did great!!!! RUTHIE's legs have only a 1cm difference. There was a chance they would have to cut more of the right leg, which would make it significantly shorter than the other one. But, they didn't have to do that!! This is wonderful news and such an answer to prayer! Cannot wait to hold her in my arms. Thank you for holding us up. We felt your prayers and I am certain the OR and Ruthie did too. I am flooded with emotion, guess I have stored it all up. I am so grateful and overwhelmed with God's unfailing love and faithfulness. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment